Modicon 984 E275 Error Message ????

wheel

Hi
I am trying to configure traffic cop in this PLC (software Proworx).
I am able to access via MB+ Network, able to see this PLC's logic, Registers, Start/Stop Controller,etc.
But the moment I try configure Traffic cop, the Error Message 42: Path/File Access error: ERR=00075; ERL=00006
Can anyone help me, please?
I am new to this group.
Cheers.
Wheel

Thanks, mrjoseph!
I realized my mistake of not stopping the controller first. Then I went off line, traffic copped and then returned.
Everything is now sweet. Thanks again for your help.
Wheel

Similar Topics

Hi, Seeking consultation on an implementation matter, and have a question about Modicon Compact 984 communication through RS485: Three Modicon...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a modicon 984 with proworx 32 that is scaling an analog input, and I need to adjust the scaling. I have new analog input values and %...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to get a machine started that was moved from one location to another. It has a Modicon 984-A131 PLC. I have Schneider Electric...
Replies
Views
Dear Friends, I have Schneider PLC which is the world's first one Modicon i need software of Modicon PLC 984,it is known as...
Replies
Views
I found the below logic in an old program. If I am reading the System Manual correctly, it appears that the UCTR will never count up to 10, since...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom