Checksum errors

Hi all
Hope you can help me with this problem.
I am using an EZTouch contol panel and a DirectLogic DL205plc.
I am getting a plc checksum error and plc timeout when adjusting track speed for a machine I am building. I am using the 0-10vdc output from a 2 channel analog card and am only getting the errors with 1 of the two channels, the other channel is controlling spindle speed with a Yaskawa drive and it works perfectly. I am using a number pad for each of the channels and the data is in BDC format. Both of the number pads are set up in the same way. I am new to this level of programming so any help with the error messages and/or examples of the correct logic to use with the analog card would be much appreciated.

Similar Topics

I have a PLC connected to a modem. I can tap into the modem via ethernet and read the Modbus messages coming in. So I use Modbus Poll. I'm...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm trying to recreate the following checksum calculation in the PLC. The example is written in C++ of which I am not very familiar...
Replies
Views
PLC is Automation Direct P2000. Destination device is a servo drive. Pacific Scientific SC755 with a custom program in BASIC. I have a copy of the...
Replies
Views
Does a change in the program always equal a checksum change? For instance, if I change a timer preset from 10 to 15 does the checksum change...
Replies
Views
HI, I have doubt in allen bradely plc , am using udp communication. My aim is to find the checksum of received message. what is my problem is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom