RSlinx comm. problem

modijigish

We have SLC 5/20 connected to RSlinx profasional(computer) via work group switch. It was working OK before. We install new Ethernet card to computor to access internet. After install new card internet running fine but on RSlinx we have comm. error. All other setting are as it is. I checked DDE setting, AB_EH1, Ethernet configration. Can any one guide me pls.

When two ethernet cards are installed on the same PC, the cards should be on separate subnets.

for example:

ENET card #1: 192.168.1.100
ENET card #2: 10.84.92.100

Just an example...................

OG

Similar Topics

I have a comm problem that I thought I would shoot over here before I start reinstalling stuff. I administer a SCADA system using AB PLC5s...
Replies
Views
Hi All; I am having a problem with RSLinx Classic seeing a DH+ network. We have a CLX processor with 2 (slot 5 and slot 6) 1756-DHRIO cards set up...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am doing a site survey for an older plant which my company has started working with. There are mutliple different PLC's around the...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I'm trying to connect to a 1768-L43/B Via the 1768-ENBT/A through RSLinx and I am having a bit of trouble...the dreaded yellow ? with a...
Replies
Views
I have two 22-XCOMM-DC-BASE, both with 22-COMM-E interfaces. I used BootP to set their IP addresses and they show up in RSLinx. One shows up as a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom