Motoman robot and vision

R.A.F

I am working on a project involving a Motoman MRC robot and a vision system. Using Motoman's DCI data communications software I am attempting to pass position variables over RS232 from vision system to Motoman MRC. Has anyone worked on similar projects with Motoman? I have a fair grasp of the commands for the DCI but the exact format eludes me.

Regards,

R.A.F

Similar Topics

Our factory has a coiler machine that uses Motoman MH5LS and MPL80, V808i-CH4 pendant, and MLX200 with CompactLogix. The robots are for material...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am looking into interlocking the deadman switch of two motoman robots. Has anybody out there done this before? Any info. on this is much...
Replies
Views
I am using rslogix 5000 with micrologix L32E processor and point io. everything except the robot will communicate and is working fine except the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, We have several Motoman DX200 robots. The servos run all day, everyday. I would like to turn the servos OFF on them after 10...
Replies
Views
Customer has older Motoman robots (late 1990's), and needs to reconfigure the axis. Anyone familiar with what software is needed?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom