Forces Enabled?

gholder

Hello folks:

I just created a ladder program on my laptop. I specified the processor as an Allen-Bradley Micrologix 1000 (1761-L32AWA). I have not been on-line to the processor yet, as the machine is still being built.

:confused: The program comes up showing "Forces Enabled". I am using an old version of RSLogix 500 (Rev. 2.57.0.0). I can't seem to turn of the "Forces Enabled".

Any help would be much appreciated,

Thanks,

Greg

they're always enabled ...

forces on your MicroLogix are ALWAYS enabled - only the larger (and more expensive) processors have the ability to disable their forces -

also - you'll usually get better and quicker answers if you'll post your questions on the Q&A board - this is the practice area -