Profibus connector for Unidrive SP

Plc_User

We have Unidrive SP's with a Profibus commnunication card. The card is in slot 3 (lowest slot) because only one card is inserted. We also use the triangular grounding bracket to connect the schield of the profibus. It is however not possible to use the 180°, 90° or 45° standard Siemens Profibus connectors.
What profibus connector do you use, or how do you solve this problem?
Thanks

Here's an example:

uni001.JPG

Profibus connector on Unidrive SP

Thank you for the picture, but the specific problem is that we use the triangular grounding bracket that is supplied with the drive to ground control wires and the profibus. If the module is in slot 3 and the grounding bracket is mounted, you cannot remove the connector anymore. Workaround would be put him in slot 2 or 1, but then the module is not supported at the back (which is preferred as read in the manual).