plc5 program - can not open

irondesk40

Have a file that a technician had on a floppy disk in one of our plants.
It is a machine that a outside integrater was used, and integrater now no loner in business, and machine has been moved from mexico to Dominican republic and now in Honduraus, and this is the only information that we have.
I have tried to open it, but tells me that file is corrupted or do not have access rights.

Could someone see if they could get this file to open and repost it?

thanks

No luck here either. There's almost nothing in it when I forced it open in Notepad. I would try to download it off the PLC.

It's an AB 6200 file, btw.

Thanks for your input.

What I had recieved and was trying to open was corrupted.

had the tech email me what he sent on a floppy and was able to open it.

no comments, but better than nothing