Security Cameras

You are unlikely to find one and even if you could the data rates needed for Video would mess up your PLC comms. I assume you are trying to do this so that you don't have to run extra cables from the remote IOs back to the local display. If your remote IO use ethernet you may be able to use spare bandwidth on the cable or use some of the spare wires in a standard cable to carry extra signals. My guess is that you will probably end up using wireless or running in extra cables.

Bryan

Similar Topics

Hello Friends I have a backup that I am trying t open in mi PC (RSLogix 17.01) and I get this message. I have read many posts and done many...
Replies
Views
After a recent revision of code in my system on both the HMI and the HC900 PLC, I now get a popup requesting me to login when I click on the...
Replies
Views
Is anyone aware of any recent Rockwell Software security issues that require version upgrades to mitigate? I'm talking over the past 2 months.
Replies
Views
Suddenly my In Touch Windows maker stopped working for some reason. I've got two errors which might be the reason as far as i am concerned. I...
Replies
Views
Hi. We're refurbishing a used machine with a Maple HMI5070TH HMI. I'm trying to establish the log-in details. There are four users; operator...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom