Cpu C200h/omron

Kumala

we are there are problem with CPU C200H /OMRON which had was not produced again and suggestion from OMRON INDONESIA to be changed with CPU CS SERIES /1G and the new type haves no communication with Wonderware V.7.1 Intouch and now we still using CPU C200H , requests suggestion and solution Thank you very much for you attantion.

Best Regards,

Kumala.Parlindungan

Changing to CS1 processor and upgrading Wonderware would be best option.

You could change processor to C200HE/HG/HX version.
This would require changing I/O backplane and power supply.
These processors should be compatible with your existing version of Wonderware.

Hope this will help.

Cpu 200H/Omron

Thank you information and suggestion which you gives to us.

and we would innovate for wonderware v,7.1 becomes v,10.

we expect will make solution.

Best Regard,

Kumala.Parlindungan

Last edited:
I don't know if you are in a breakdown situation, but used C200H models can usually found on Ebay for a reasonable price and many ship worldwide. This would allow you time to convert to the newer CPU's.