Pid

Joel Mancilla

Hi there!
What does the PID means? What was the PID for? How does it works? and any other infromation about PID? I knew that this question is just simple to somebody, i'm interested to know. Actually I have no technical caurse backround, but have a done PLC programming, trouble shooting. I learned by experinced and I became electrical technician before for almost 7 years.

Please explain to me.

thanks
Joel

HI Joel,

Proportional Integral Dererative

Here is a simple tutorial i got form somewhere, explaining the workings of the loop.

garryt1 said:
HI Joel,

Proportional Integral Dererative

Here is a simple tutorial i got form somewhere, explaining the workings of the loop.

Bro,

Thats a great inputs...but there is something missing on that attached, the picture or the formula were not shown on the document. Can we have one more request to attached it again, but this time only the attached picture(formula), then I will attached accordingly (document download) by myself.

Thanks and Have a nice day. :)

Thanks

I'm goin try to understand trough reading. but if anybody can give materials to easy understand is ok, as I said I have no technical backround.