PV+ 1500CE DataLogging

504bloke

Lifetime Supporting Member
I know i can log from a 1500CE terminal to a remote pc on a network but can i just have the PV+ log on ethernet to a NAS (like an Iomega Storcenter Pro) sitting in the bottom of the panel ?

I ask as i havent tried the datalogging at all yet and cant find (although i am sure its there!) any info on RA KB.

A customer of mine has a PV+ and has been told its got to log to CF (which its doing at present) and/or a networked pc but cannot log to a NAS? There IT dept have thrown there toys from there pram over connecting the PV+ to the network :)

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Has anyone ever used the New PV with 6.0 to communicate with plc-5/60 RIO? I was told we were to use the Prolinx module. So far NO good. Are we...
Replies
Views
I have some datalogging set up on an S7-1211. Most basic controller, but 1MB of memory should be enough. A single log is 222 bytes and logs an...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new to IFM CR711S PLC and CodeSys. So can somebody please help me with logging of data from PLC to some external device like a PC or...
Replies
Views
Wondering if someone has a good solution for Datalogging and Trending. Don't have any specific HMI needs, so could run it on a PC or a VM. So if...
Replies
Views
Hey guys how would you approach the spreadsheet screen part? I searched and everyone points out that using parameters to display this information...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom