Control Logix ABB DPV1 Acyclic Read?

PLCDavid

HI

I am new to the forum and have a burning question related to the project I am working on.

Can anyone inform me how to carry out an acyclic read/write to a ABB drive from a control logix processor (msg block) using DPV1 comms over a profibus network? (I am using SST profibus cards).

The cyclic read/write is very straightforward, but I require extended data and parameterisation facilities which invloves the acyclic messaging facility.

Thanks in advance if anyone can assist with this problem.

Regards

PLCDavid

Similar Topics

I currently have a weird issue involving Ethernet IP communication between a ABB CI873 (EthernetIP Module) and a 1756-L83ES. The Layout is as...
Replies
Views
Hi all! I am hoping to find some help understanding the ABB VFD Connection to my Rockwell PLC. I have set up the VFD parameters based on...
Replies
Views
Hey People I have to integrate an ABB WaterMaster flow meter with FEX100-DP into my ControlLogix project. I have done a hand-full of Profibus...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to connect a IRC5 ABB robot control that has the fieldbus ethernet/ip interface to a micrologix 1500 thats using a net eni modual. I...
Replies
Views
I'm currently desigining a project that will have a few drives connected to a control logix PLC. I will be connecting to the drives and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom