PLC Network

tx4129

How to online second controller IP 192.168.1.120,am not sure the gateway capable to support or not, please help
plcnet.gif

Last edited:
Not sure on the gaqteway capabilities however if you install a second network card on the PC then got the ethernet switch on the 192 group you should be able to connect that way

I think the easiest way to do this is configure the 155 ENBT to act as a bridge to the 192 ENBT.

I'll try to experiment with that later, but I think it will work.

Bill

Any RSlinx can do it:

Navigate to .38, expand to backplane, to .121

Expand .121, highlight "Ethernet", right click, select "Properties"

Add 192.168.1.120 and click Add New, OK

This will do it

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Good morning fellow sea captains and wizards, I am being asked to do the above and obtain 4 values from each slave, I know about the MRX and MWX...
Replies
Views
Hello All, IÂ’m starting a new project where the plc is connected throught LAN with external software which write some data on PLC db, obviously...
Replies
Views
My customer wants me to set up their industrial computer hmi running factory talk view se client in the following way. They want to use a single...
Replies
Views
Hello, folks. Looking for suggestions on network layout. I'm designing 3 stations with 6 pieces of conveyor on each. They are part of the same...
Replies
Views
Has anyone ever encountered an issue where PLC's seem to lose connectivity momentarily, as well as all ethernet VFD's in different areas across...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom