PCIS for A/B SLC 150?

69dodge

I read that DOSBox can be used with PCIS software for Allen-Bradley SLC 150. Does anybody know where I can get a copy of PCIS software?
I have a SLC 150 with no program but I am hoping it is on the EEPROM, I have tried getting it to autoload but have had no success. I don't want to buy a handheld for this one machine that may have a bad CPU anyway and I would just update it.

I cannot find the link for PCIS software, I see a link for DOSBox. I need PCIS software. Or do I not need PCIS with DOSBox? It has been over 15 years since I used PCIS, who last released it? and when?

Thanks, I read right past that. I am having trouble downloading DOSBox, is there another place to download a copy than their website?

Thanks. The first link locks up my computer (like dosbox.com), but the second one directed me to- I believe a previous version 0.70. I will try it tomorrow when I am getting paid for this stuff. Thanks again.

Using the "Search" button at the top, search keyword "slc100" (without the quotes).There are a lot of threads to help you.

Ok, I have the DOSBox installed, I was able to "mount" a drive and get the software installed (I believe). At the end, it ask for a Master Disk to move the activation to my disk, but I don't have the Master Disk because I downloaded the software. What can I do? If I try to run the 'SLC" program, I get a security error.

I was able to locate a handheld programmer, I loaded in the EEPROM and got into run mode etc. Now I am looking for a free PLC training type of software so I can make a nice paper copy with nice documentation. I had seen a couple of years ago a training software that looked very similar to RSLogix and I believe it was a free download from somewhere. Does anybody know what that was called and where to download it from?

69dodge said:
I was able to locate a handheld programmer, I loaded in the EEPROM and got into run mode etc. Now I am looking for a free PLC training type of software so I can make a nice paper copy with nice documentation. I had seen a couple of years ago a training software that looked very similar to RSLogix and I believe it was a free download from somewhere. Does anybody know what that was called and where to download it from?

Is this what your looking for?

http://www.thelearningpit.com/lp/logixpro.html