Contract PLC Job

Hi everyone, we are a hydraulic company in Alberta Canada and will be doing some projects in the future using Omron, AB, and Siemens PLC's. I would like to have a list of people to do the programming for us depending upon the type of plc used. We will handle all of the panel building, but would need someone to do the actual programming.

I am quite familiar with programming of smaller PLC's, such as DL05 and DL06 but from time to time we get requests from customers for other brand names. I am too busy to tackle learning all of the other brands in's and out's right now so thought it might be easier to outsource.

I would prefer to have people from close by but as long as you are in Canada or the US that would work as well.

Please PM me with your names and some sort of a description of the type of plc's and work you have done. Please include your hourly rate as well.

Thanks,

Edmontonhydraulic