Training course ST-7PRO2

Hi,

Give please more information about this course. I'm not sure I can help you but I will try. I'm also from Bucharest, Romania.
Please put your reply here.

The description of the course is below:
SIMATIC S7 Programming 2
Course Contents - Ability to use status bit dependent operations, accumulator operations and expanded real number arithmetic
- Ability to use complex structures with parameters
- Using indirect addressing in the program
- Ability to integrate system functions (SFC) in the program
- Ability to utilize communication function blocks (CFB)

please give 2 days to check exactly about this and I will inform you as soon as about the course.

eventual daca este iti dau pe mail cand am raspuns

Similar Topics

Hi Expert: I have used EPlan at previous job, now in the new job they use AutoCAD Electrical, just finished one training at Udemy, it is not good...
Replies
Views
If you haven't taken advantage of getting 1 free course from Rockwell, you need to do it within the next 7 days. These courses are typically in...
Replies
Views
I did a Beckhoff TwinCAT3 motion training course a couple of months ago. To be honest, it was a little tough going as it was my first sight of...
Replies
Views
Hi, Where I can get Codesys V3.5 on IEC 6-1131-3 PLC Programming Training in India. Thanks & Regards, Anklesh
Replies
Views
Hi all, [Long message alert!] I’m after some advice on training courses. I’d like to know what the general consensus is regarding the PLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom