IP Address and Computer details find and use

I again know that this is not a scripting forum but i am after some advice.

i have stolen the idea of another department that we should have a desktop that shows all the details of the PC. the ip address. gateways. computer name. user logged on etc. I am not sure how to go about this.

i simply want to display it on the desktop for all to see. it ideally should be referenced from the original source in the config of windows.

can you understand what im after?

any advice or pointers are much appreciated.

Cheers

BMW_APPRENTICE

Similar Topics

Hi, I wanted to ask is there a way to have a visibility expression use the IP address of the HMI (Dynics, not PV) to show certain elements? The...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have a few machines that use Kinetix 300 (each machine has two drives). Both drives on one of the machine keep losing IP address. They...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Is it okay to have Redundancy ControlLogix Processor IP address set to DHCP? I had Static IP address on it but removed it via RSLinx...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I have DELTA PLC DVP-32ES and I have make a simple project in WPLSoft. using the input X0 to switch ON the output Y0 and using the...
Replies
Views
Kindly, I am trying to do some Modbus Rtu communication between a 1214C Siemens plc and the following slaves. ( Schneider PM5110 meter , Socomec...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom