Pccc

The short answer is yes.

"PCCC", nicknamed "P-triple-C" or "P-C-cubed" is the Allen-Bradley programmable controller communication command set.

It includes data read/write functions as well as memory read/write, edit, apply, clear, list, and other commands that a controller can respond to via its serial port. The PCCC command set goes back to 1774 and PLC-2 controllers and up through the modern SLC and MicroLogix controllers.

The MicroLogix 1100 supports the PCCC command set as transported by DF1 or DH485 on the serial port, and as transported by EtherNet/IP on the Ethernet port.

In addition to the above reply, please note that not all PLCs support every PCCC command. AB's DF1 protocol manual, although somewhat dated, will give you some information on the compatibility of the various PCCC commands.

Similar Topics

Hi guys, The last time I posted something, I got severely told off for not giving a full background as to what I wanted to know and what I was...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, I am a Graduate Student, I am working on project with deals with PCCC object. Anyone there who can help me out finding a manual or...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm trying to understand the structure of the "Protected Typed Logical Read with Three Address Fields" function, and I am using the online...
Replies
Views
Hi I am working with a SLC 5/05 connected to an Ethernet switch that is connected to a Fieldserver (From LonWorks). (All CAT 5 connections) The...
Replies
Views
Hi There, I have been trying to communicate IC-KP2-2HB17-2V1D (pepperl and fuchs)and Slc5/05 via msg instruction. But not luck yet. Has...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom