Wireless transmitters

Erik vdH

has anyone come across any cheap wiress transmitters for tempature and/or light level? I know there are some new very rugged wireless systems from Rosemount and the like but that is over the top for what I want. They would be sensing temperature in a commiercial building...

Joe,

That was a *****in' video. Very informative.

I've used the Banner wireless that run on battery & they've been solid for me.

CroCop said:
Joe,

That was a *****in' video. Very informative.

I've used the Banner wireless that run on battery & they've been solid for me.
I agree.
Pretty cool stuff!
Now all I need is to find someone to dish out the money for a similar set up in their facility.

What I'd like to know is how the Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey videos are RELATED to this one!!
(just picking on U-Tube ****)