A/B Inview on RIO

monsam

Hi All
I just connected an Inview terminal.Communicating on RIO with a SLC5/04 via 1747-SN(VerB) scanner.Scanner picks up Inview terminal,no faults. However, I only get timeout error when using BTW.Even wrote a three line code just to trigger one message to no avail. Any ideas what might be wrong?

Similar Topics

Hey Guys, I'm having no luck getting the Inview Industrial Network communications working via RSLinx through an 5/40E to an InView on the RIO...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends We have a Inview 2706-P72CN2, it had been working OK. Showing OK Parts, NOK Parts and Goal Parts. Suddenly, it has stopped working...
Replies
Views
Hi, I bought a Weinview/Weintek MT8071ip HMI and an EasyAccess Activation Card. I have activated the card on the HMI (it says activated), but...
Replies
Views
Currently I'm programming a Controls Spectrum InView P42C-SC using a ControlLogix. The display has an ethernet communications module attached to...
Replies
Views
I have a customer that sent me the email below, I have been trying to find an answers in the manuals but cant find much to help He is using a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom