Hi anyone that i could chat with in MSN or Aol?

ronpittc

hi, i really need to talk or chat with anyone who is familiar with Allen Bradley PLC, im having this actual test about it tomm, i will really appreciate it so much, i have alot of questions in my mind about this PLC, thank you i will appreciate it so much

I would suggest to you that the members would rather the discussion be in the public forum. I would also suggest that people are only too willing to help but are probably not prepared to put you through an AB crash training course. Read the manuals and try to work it out for yourself or you will learn nothing.
If all else fails, go and do a training course and/or do a search on this website for training material.
First and foremost BUY PHIL'S BOOK.
beerchug

You better cram tonight....

You made it all the way to "test time" and you don't know how the Allen Bradley file structure works?

Did you look at the links to the "manuals online" that were provided in your 1st thread (of 4) about this?

If you can't understand the manuals, I highly doubt you're going to understand it in a chat room or instant messaging.

Get reading those manuals, no zzzzz for you tonight.

If you have specific questions, that aren't directly covered in the manuals you have been directed to, then post it.

Last edited: