merge descriptions

Shilo

Can someone give me step by step instructions on merging comments, symbols, etc. from one PLC5 file to another?

Open the file with the comments you want, do an ASCII export.
Close file.
Open file other file, do an ASCII import.

Done.
Done, except for knowing which comments apply to which rung, knowing which comments and symbols are still relevant, and which are obsolete or incorrect and should be deleted. Those are the hard parts.

Similar Topics

Hello, besides a post on this site from 2016, I haven't seen any questions or answers regarding this. Is if it is possible to strip the RSLinx...
Replies
Views
Is there a simple way to merge the description off line for RS 5000 Like RS 500 I am new to RS5000 and have several applications running that have...
Replies
Views
dear friend, i use rslogix 5000.I have a program consisting of several ladder diagrams.is there a way to merge them in only one logic diagram to...
Replies
Views
I have 2 different .RSX (RSLinx configuration) files. I would like to make them one file. Is there any way to merge these files?
Replies
Views
How do you merge off line a rs 5000 program with one that has descriptions on the tags. I have done rs 500 but never 5000
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom