Power Save:recipr.compressor Danfoss

Apel

Dear all,
This post is more related to compressor solution than PLC.
We have total of 14 compressors in our 1st phase of the project.Two same kind of room are
cooling using these compressors.So one Room using 7 compressors.Out of 7, two are Danfoss

MT320-Hw4, 3 are MT160 and Another two are of MT 160-4VM type.Room size is 21Mx14M and

height 3M.The Lequid product is cooled down from 45 deg C to 10 Deg C.Every 24 hours 150 Ton

of this Lequid(Palm Oil Kernel) produce( means hot Product into the room and cold Out from

the room).But Present compressors are running by adjustable timers.Our concern is: How we

can save energy in this application? Can we install new Evaporator,Condenser or by any extra

take care..Please reply if any other info required.