Siemens Wincc Client

mcnaughtc

Greetings all

I'm currently running 2 x wincc redundant servers and 1 x client.

PCS7 v6.1 SP1

The client runs successfully from either server, the only problem I seem to have is that the client does not see configured trends on the wincc Servers?

If i configure trends on the wincc Client the work fine, But I would have expected it to read the configured trends from the Servers?

Anybody got any ideas as to why?

Craig

Dear mcnaughtc,

did you solve your problem?

and one other question, are you able to see the plant hierarchy on the OS Client?

Thank You.

Similar Topics

Hey, We are using the latest and greatest version of WinCC WebServer and Client. WinCC WebNavigator V7.4 + SP1 + Upd13 To the best of my...
Replies
Views
Hello guys. First of all really sorry for my bad english. Here i have some problem with connecting to client tags to server tags. I'm currently...
Replies
Views
Hello colleagues, On a Siemens Multi panel (MP 377 12") of a machine (S7-300) at a customer's site, some parameters need to be changed that have...
Replies
Views
I thought I was nearly finished on this TIA Portal/s7-1212C project (famous last words)... Up until now, I'd developed the PLC/HMI such that the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a HMI which is a KTP1200 Basic. Let's suppose USER03 is logged in. How do I create a simple "Lock Screen" that appears if the screen...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom