PLC to excel macro freezes

pbinvers

I am taking data from a AB PLC and recording it in excel. When a certain time is reached the macro prints to pdf and then should close out pdfcreator and clear all the data collected from the PLC. This whole time the PLC will be running, and I am using RSLogix 500. My problem occurs when it tries to close PDFCreator, it will freeze and when I end task it, it gives me "Runtime error: 440; Automation error"

I have gotten the print to pdf to work for a excel sheet that isn't gathering data from a PLC, but I can't get it to work for the real thing. Some help would be nice, thank you.

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone, I am currently trying to collect data from Siemens PLc S7-300 with Excel using Libnodave.dll With the exemple of program from the...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I'm looking for an very simple cost effective OPC application software / any other solution for very simple reporting application. PLC...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to pull information from a specific cell in an excel spreadsheet and use it in a program? I am wanting to display a time amount for...
Replies
Views
Good morning. I originally posted about this topic on April 4th and ran into an issue with the IT department and their rules but have since found...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone. I am getting ready to start trying to implement a set up to allow Excel to read/write to various machine PLCs. I asked the IT...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom