Cd R/w With Dos

juad

HI
how can we use cd r/w with an old computer (486) working under dos 6.22 to copy all the AB PLC and other files from HD i dont want to use many floppy disk.
thanks

You'll have to find a r/w drive that still supports DOS and has appropriate drivers. (Good luck)

It would very likely be easier to network the computer, then transfer over the network.

Or even easier would probably be to pull the hard drive and slave it into another Windows-based computer, then use Windows to copy/move the files.

I used to use FastLynx or LapLink to transfer files between computers over Serial or Parallel ports without harddrive swapout and disassembly.

Similar Topics

Hello. I actually still have a customer that has a 486 running a DOS program controlling a press. My task, convert it to an AB PLC and PV+. I am...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have a very old project (more than 20 years ago) made for a VT-570 I should open, mostly to understand which data are exchanged with...
Replies
Views
We have an older Nematron system we are working on and requires some software. The system uses DOS 6.22 and launches Screen Ware 2 software and...
Replies
Views
Hello: Does any body have experience with tools to simulate DoS attacks, especially attacks which can exploit typical vulnerabilities of...
Replies
Views
https://www.securityweek.com/vulnerability-exposes-rockwell-controllers-dos-attacks Am I missing something, this seems like a fairly trivial...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom