Creating a new Routine in RSLogix 5000

themullet

I was just wondering if someone might be able to help. I am trying to create a new Structured Text routine in RSLogix 5000. However when I go to create the new routine, it is only giving me the option to create a Ladder Routine. Does anyone know what the problem is?? Thanks in advance

to find out what version you have select help then about RSlogix5000.

about_1.JPG

then

it will tell you at the top

aboutAA.JPG

cheers

myles

Myles is right, you have to fork out more for additional functionality. Another typical Rockwell methodology to squeeze the ....:cry:

Similar Topics

The idea here is to provide for a brief rapid influx of message codes while preventing sequentially repeating the same message. i.e. if two...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, In a factory where we installed Citect 7.20 the computer began to show the first signs of end of life. They never considered...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm a last year student at the university in Ghent, and for my thesis i need to write a TwinCAT program that writes data to a .daq...
Replies
Views
When I go to create a new module in Studio 5000 I can't enter any information for the IP Address or change any other fields. Is there any fix to...
Replies
Views
Hello I am kind of new to the Rockwell world, i've mainly worked with Siemens and Schneider untill now. I am to make a HMI application running...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom