Botec?

leon.LEE

Hello,Botec is OPC and HMI software is made by IST in Italy.Our Brewhouse Lunter Tun use it to monitor.do you have some manual about it ?help me ,thanks

Thanks,There are many common ground between Botec and Braumat.For example, use global variable(the same start ,done ,first cycle pulse flag) to control differient sequence step by step.the website introduction just to sale there production!

botec

Now i am working whit botec - iltis, it is very old, but the real problem, is to open the scada system, the program in the plc is not so dificult, Do you know how to open the iltis PCS, i have the hardware key from a migration that i make 2 years ago, but now i am trying to open another aplication, and not open. Do you know someone to have a trial license or how can i make to open the ILTIS-PCS whit my old harwarde key????
Thanks very much
And it is very similar to braumat , i have a lot of years working whit braumat, and the program and the structure is very similar
in my office i have a real laboratory for automation whit my Sever and S7-400 and some S7-300

Back
Top Bottom