Help with WinCC Flexible 2007 Templates

STL???

Hi,
I have a converted Protool project running on a MP270B touch panel, The migrating tool has automatically added the title bar present in each screen to the template screen.

The current screens will be scrapped one by one and replaced with newer improved layouts, so when i create a new screen - i dont want to use the template.

I have unticked "use template" dialog, but still the template is present - what i'm i doing wrong?

Thanks Steve

It should work. Make sure you have uncheck it on every page. Try options-->Delete temporary files (Rebuild all in 2005).

It could also be an overview field that is added and thats shown regardless of the template setting. Go to the template and see if you can drag the overview field to the top of the screen.

Hi Bratt,
There is a overview screen in the template screen, I need to keep the template for the old screens while i update the screens one by one - is there any way i can create a new blank screen?

I made a copy of the title bar and then deleted the template, after unchecking all the screens and raising the overview screen out of the way, i then manually adjusted all the screens and pasted the title bar back in - very frustrating!!

Thanks again for your help Bratt.