Prosoft MVI46-GSC Help

ccolson

I am trying to use Prosoft's MVI46-GSC generic ASCII card to receive information from a Datalogic barcode scanner. I'm having problems getting communications established. Has anyone had experience using this card? Any help would be appreciated.

Yes, they are rather lengthy to set up. I think it is fairly involved as far as programming. If you ever have a need to bring in any more bar codes or ascii go for the data link 3000 asm. It takes hardly any time to set up and so far is very dependable.

Got it working now. Had to use a null modem cable between the scanners and the cable that came with the card. Very strange. Oh well, thanks for all the help.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I have setup a Prosoft MVI46 GSC, how do I get the word "scale" to a computer via ascii? The module is setup and communicating with a...
Replies
Views
We have a MVI46-GSC Prosoft module and are going to use it to receive data from a Bizerba dynamic rail scale and transmit data to an Okidata...
Replies
Views
Has anyone here attempted to connect Ignition to a SLC with a Prosoft MVI46-DFNT? I am able to do read/writes to the card from a compactlogix but...
Replies
Views
I have some equipment with Allen Bradley SLC 504 PLC's, that have a Prosoft MVI46 ethernet module installed. I would like to configure it to talk...
Replies
Views
HI, Dose anybody know if the Prosoft Ethernet Module will work with RSView SE which is us RSLinx Enterprise to communicate between HMI and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom