Poultry Farm Automation

amit22

any one know poultry farm automation ????????? i have one requirement.customer having 9 plants in 20 km area.and they want humidity sensor in each plant.he also want to see data of all humidity sensors in one remote area.with wireless communication.please send me your suggetions.........waiting

Do they want to do control or just monitor? Either way check out http://www.elprotech.com/ for several ways of using wireless. I have used analog remote monitoring and ethernet. We are in the process of installing RS485 communications to monitor several remote air compressors using this brand.

one recommendation is make sure everything you install is high washdown resistant and dust proof electronics in poultry plants suffer from water damage and feathers getting into everything so I recommend nemas 6p cabinets etc

As a side note, my pops used to install the water/pump systems in a few chicken plants, and as a 10 year old, I was forever traumatized by the room with mounds of chicken feet.