Thermocouple Teck?

allscott

Anyone know if there is such a thing as thermocouple extension wire in a Teck armour? I've never seen such a thing but would think it exists.

thanks

Sorry, I thought that Teck was a common term in the US. It is aluminum armoured cable with a jacket over top of it, normally run in a cable tray. What's the US trade name for the equivalent?

I worked for awhile in the US and nobody knew what a marrette or redi rod was either. :)

Similar Topics

I am having an issue getting a IY4 to read my thermocouple correctly. We have a R type and K type hooked up and sitting at a known room...
Replies
Views
Posted by u/mr_biodtox 44 minutes ago Delta ISPSoft - Establishing communication with thermocouple module Hi, How do I establish communication...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have an ongoing project with a lot of thermocouple involved that monitor the temperature of heaters. There are more than 20 PID...
Replies
Views
Hello. PLC beginner here, so apologies in advance for any incorrect terminology or poor communication. I have an SLC 500 Thermocouple/mV Analog...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, Trying to scale a thermocouple directly into my IY4 card. Connected into the terminal +\-. I’ve scaled the range of my J type to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom