TP 270 keyboard panel

manmeetvirdi

Hi there,
Well we have TP 270, 10" panel.
Problem: the keyboard size(one which opens up when you want to enter some value in I/O field !!)changes every time power to panel is turned off and then ON again.
I have saved the size of keyboard from control panel,but problem remains, also i have updated the OS but still the saved size is not retained.
So is this problem with all the panel or this is unique problem?
Any way to solve?

Regards
Manmeet.

You can resize the keyboard in the control panel. This becomes the size of the keyboard.

I don't have a panel with me to try but have done this before to allow people with poor mechanics to operate panel.

Nick

Hi there,
Jesper there is no "Language and Fonts" setting in particular inside the control panel.
Closest is regional setting under which there is nothing to control the font size.
I was able to locate a folder name "Font" inside the "Windows" folder but its empty. What to do?

Nick even after saving the size of keyboard from control panel as you have mentioned, the size is lost once you switch off the supply to TP and then switch ON it again!!

I think you are missing a step. Check for a checkbox that will maintain size. What version of WinCC-Flex are you using?

Nick

Checkbox !!

Wow i didn't noticed it for sure, will inspect every square mm of the screen tomorrow to locate this checkbox ;-)
Will come back Nick tomorrow with further info