UTICOR PGI100 Setup Screen

garodrig6

Hi

I am trying to connect to a Uticor PGI 100 terminal but don't know the communication settings or the com port configuration. My client did not have the manual for the terminal so it has been an uphill battle. Can anyone tell me how I can enter the setup mode on the terminal? Also if anyone can send me the manual I would greatly appreciate it.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

This one's probably for our friends down under. I have a client with a Uticor PGI100 touchscreen connected to an A/B 5/03. Is it possible to...
Replies
Views
hello, we are using allen bradley plc 5/15 with uticor hmi pv700. but now we replace plc 5/15 with 5/20 but the uticor hmi is not communicating...
Replies
Views
I have Allen Bradley PLC 5/15 installed with AB Panel View 1400 using DH+ communication on machine. As PV 1400 is now obsolete so i m replacing it...
Replies
Views
I have a UTICOR message display that was connected to a PLC 5/20E channel0 serial port, RS-422 (5 wires GND, SD+, SD-, RD+, RD-) I've upgraded...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I am faced with making a tough decision of choosing between a Red Lion G3 series HMI and a Uticor Tough Panel. I have heard great things...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom