Siemens PM-Open Export

jed

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the software? as it has been lost on site. We still have the dongle.

jed said:
Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the software? as it has been lost on site. We still have the dongle.

Hello jed;
The best people to talk to would be these guys (they develop the WinCC Add-Ons; make sure to have the dongle info available (part number, version and key number)when you talk to them:

WinCC_PM_Open.jpg

Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

Last edited:
Hello Daniel
Thanks for your help, I have just got back into the UK and so will contact these people.

Regards
Jed.

Similar Topics

Anyone ever experienced TIA Portal V16 (newest update ver. 6), being unable to open a single program when it was previously? Attached a photo of...
Replies
Views
Hi, I received a Step7 Backup from my client and tried opening this backup but it won't open as there seems to be files missing from the backup...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have a old Siemens S5 project that we want to open up to look at the code, have never used S5 before so what are the steps to open and...
Replies
Views
If there is anyone that would be willing to open up a Siemens S7 program for me, please shoot me a message with your email and I can email the...
Replies
Views
Just stumpled accross some tidbits of information about a new IPC in the shape of ET200SP/S7-1212SP. It is called S7-1515 SP PC Open Controller...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom