Wonderware I/O server & ADAM -modbus RTU

Apel

Hi,
Here is one good stuff ADAM module(4015) i see they are working/communicating with their own supplied modbus software(default it was ASCII- then I changed to modbus).But These module can not communicate with wonderware I/O server.Before this I used same I/O server to communicate with Power monitoring module with modbus rtu.What is extra we need to tackle this ADAM?

Hi guys,

Do you have any ideas/experience with Wonderware modbus connectivity.How I can chech communication with PLC/Module, How I can read/Write I/O from Wonderware? any one can help ?

Similar Topics

I am trying to add a TCPIP server group to integrate a Schneider M221 PLC in to Wonderware. When right clicking on the Operations Integration...
Replies
Views
Pretty basic question but I haven't touched WW in many decades. The background is there are some AB PLC data I like to sent to OSI PI Historian...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have Aveva 2020 R2 running on a Windows 10 PC. My issue is that the tags on the HMI do not all update (some do) while logged in as...
Replies
Views
Good morning guys. I'm posting here because I have a situation that I can't solve.. we are migrating from intouch 10.1 to 17.2 and we install...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have an existing Wonderware system connected to existing SLC500 PLC /Flow Computers / RTU as shown in the attached Pic. And Existing...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom