Analogue scaling with STEP 7

vernon1

Hi all,I am looking for some sample code that shows how to scale analogue input and output cards with step7 .I will be using the S7 300 (315 2 DP) range of PLC. Is there a standard FB/FC that takes care of this? My raw signals(input and output) will be a mixture 4-20mA and 0-10V.

Many thanks in advance.

Go to the standard library under the TI-S7 converting blocks.
FInd FC105 SCALE (typically used with analog inputs) and FC106 UNSCALE (typically used with analog outputs)

u can use this

L #input_channel
ITD
DTR
L 2.764800e+002
/R
T #percent

This will give the reading as a percent

u can scale it further if you want using simple equations
to include the Zero and Span

L #span
L #zero