Book, manual, link for examples with GXDeveloper?

XIO

Does anyone know of any book, manual, link, or website that would have many ladder examples and techiques using Mitsubishi GX Developer?.

I don't think there are manuals for GX Developer itself, you have to look for the programming manuals for the platform you are trying to use. I am using the FX3U and the programming manual is here. This should be the basic and applied instructions edition. There are different manuals if you have motion control or communications to configure, but this gives an overview of everything, I believe. The rest of the manuals can be found at www.meau.com.

I believe that MEAU also sells their training classes on a CD -- at least they used to. This would not be FREE, but would be an inexpensive way to learn the ropes -- it can be very confusing trying to work through all the manuals that Mitsu sells. They explain programming in one manual and software functionality in another, for instance

Mitsubishi have a book called "one hundred and one ways to use a programmable controler" which has problems and solutions with ladder examples. They start with simple 1 line of code to more advanced examples using data and maths functions.