How To Communicate Mov On Modbus With Out Any Problem In Micrologix1100(ab)

siva_maddala

Dear all

welcome to the automation world. My name is M.SIVA. RecentlY by using MICROLOGIX 1100 (ALLEN BRADLEY) I prepared programme for the 10 MOTOR OPERATING VALVES ON MODBUS. The logix i prepared using LIMIT BOX ANDMESSAGE BOX. It running smoothly but after sometime it is not communicating, previously we thought it is serious problem, but it is going back to the commuication mode after recycling the power to the MICROLOGIX then it start running. Why it is happening. Because i am using this for one water station. If any one knows the solution for this can you please send me to my email id. My e mail id is [email protected] . I amwaiting for the solution

Thanks and Regards
M.SIVA

how are you getting the micrologix communicating? Is it the sample code or is it a prosoft card? If it is the sample code It is probally a bug in how the serial port is reading. If you are using the sample code let me know and I can probally help you fix the problem.

MLX1100 Modbus

I hope your PLC has one ethernet port and another configured for Modbus. Whenever comm loss on Modbus occures you could go online on Eth and see the port 0 status as well as message instruction status. Try resetting the message error bits .

[email protected]