EZtouch to Cqm1h

Chance85

Hello

Has anyone here successfully connected an EZtouch (#EZ-S6W-RS) to an Omron CQM1H before? From what I've been told and read it's supposed to work but I have not been able to. I thought maybe someone here has done it and could provide assistance.
I'm using Syswin 3.4 software, connecting to the rs232 port of the PLC. I'm pretty sure basic comm setting's on both devices are correct and cable pinout is correct. I do get activity on comm Led when I connect the touchscreen but it flashes really slow.
I have a similar post on MrPLC.com and they have been of assistance also. Just thought I would broaden my search a little.

Thanks

Similar Topics

Wizards, I am trying to flash this little HMI and have a usb to serial converter from automation direct, the blue one. I setup the com port and...
Replies
Views
Good Evening Everyone, I am having a problem with establishing communication with an EZtouch HMI. What I am attempting is to communicate with...
Replies
Views
I made a few changes to an EZTouch HMI and can successfully transfer the program and it functions properly. My issue is, if I cycle the power to...
Replies
Views
My company is working toward standardizing HMI panels. EZTouch is the brand that has been chosen to go to. (I was not part of the debate on which...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have been using A slc 500 for about a year now and want to expand my knowledge. I bought a used EZtouch screen from Ebay and wanted to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom