S5 135u problem

mohamedzobaa

I have two cpu with coordinator and cann't make online with them
although they have a problem and i make overall reset and they are run mode now but still gives me plc timeout if i try to make online through any of cpus or coordinator .......i need help

Do you have a PG or an ordinary PC? If you have an ordinary PC the trouble can be that you need a tty converter.. Some of the old comm-modules needs this.. Im not a step 5 guru so I hope someone else can give you a better answer..

mohamedzoba,

Not sure I understand everything, but if you post the part numbers of the CPU's and more information on how they are communicating with each other. Plus your PC/PG setup and cable I will see what I can do.

Larry