Load *.l5k file into RSLOGIX5000 program

MGuenette

Hi,

I'm actually setting a barcode system. I want to get the data into a CLX. I'm following the procedure provided by *******.

I had to modify 3 supplied *.l5k files because my version of RSLOGIX is older than the one used by ******* to procude the l5k file.

Now the next step is to reload the new l5k files into my program. I just do not know how to do that.

Can anybody helps me?

Thanks
Martin.

MGuenette said:
Hi,

I'm actually setting a barcode system. I want to get the data into a CLX. I'm following the procedure provided by *******.

I had to modify 3 supplied *.l5k files because my version of RSLOGIX is older than the one used by ******* to procude the l5k file.

Now the next step is to reload the new l5k files into my program. I just do not know how to do that.

Can anybody helps me?

Thanks
Martin.

FIXED...I just need to click on "open" and then select the l5k file...RSLOGIX transfer it to CLX code and then I can copy it into my program