problem LIR and TIR for conversion S5 to S7 can u help me

baidimed

hello
i hav a problem to convert a program S7 to S7 about LIR and TIR.
these command dos'nt have equivalent in S7 .
if any persent give me a solution to solve them.
plz exemple .
thx .

Show the code that you want to convert, it maybe able to be converted with indirect addressing.

Its possible that it is doing something that you cannot directly convert, without seeing the code its impossible to say.

The attachment file is a single page description of how to translate a 'DO' indirect address instruction in Step 5 into a similar simple indirect address instruction in Step 7.

It does not cover all aspects although it does give reference to AR1 and AR2 without any real objective examples of their use.

It does not even make a single reference to LIR and TIR Step 5 instructions, nor the relevant Step 7 equivalent as requested by the OP.

To do this the OP needs to show a screenshot of what the LIR and TIR is doing, you canot help with the LIR/TIR commands unless you can see to what they are pointing to.

These are accessing absolute addresses in the PLC, maybe to something that does not exist in Step 7.