Transfer Recipe data record from Siemens OP27 to OP277

hdjkt

Hi,

We have a project to upgrade old Siemens OP27 to OP277. In the OP27, we have production data (data record) and would like to transfer/copy it to new OP277. Is it possible and how to do it?

Thanks to all gurus in this forum.

Does it not import into WinCC Flexible when you open your Pro-Tool application and migrate it? If not, check with your local Siemens rep and inquire into the utility for WinCC Flexible 2007 that will enable your import option found in the menu. This will allow you to import into Flexible from a CSV file, so you don't have to re-enter. Hope this helps.

Regards,

mday said:
Does it not import into WinCC Flexible when you open your Pro-Tool application and migrate it? If not, check with your local Siemens rep and inquire into the utility for WinCC Flexible 2007 that will enable your import option found in the menu. This will allow you to import into Flexible from a CSV file, so you don't have to re-enter. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Better start doing Re-enter to your new HMI.If you know how to do it in new HMI it is good to create new Receipe data table as per Old-----Manualy, better take a printout of old HMI project and start doing new as per old.

mday said:

Regards,
Hi Michael,

Yes, when we did the migration, the "receipe" is tranfer automatically to Wincc Flexible. But this is only the "receipe" or the Tags.

What we need to transfer is the data of production (the record), which we set during machine's production (for example, value of timer, etc.). On OP27, we can save the value of timer, etc. either in Flash or Module. Now we want to transfer those data and use it on the OP277, so we don't lost the production data after changing the display.

Regards,

The actual recipe data will be stored on the OP27. I never used Protool much but is there some kind of export to CSV file that you can do? WinccFlex archives and restores recipe data via CSV files on a memory card.

Nick