cannot install the software..

sysin

please help..i came across a problem while installing my cx programmer v6.0 on my pc..it says that the installation was interrupted before the installation was complete..wat wud be the possible error?i havent done anything while the installation was on going..also, iv tried to install the same software on a notebook..well, i did install it but the problem was when i tried to open a new program, it suddenly is not responding..

regards,
sysin

Last edited:
you're installer cd maybe defective. also check if your pc has the minimum requirements as required by your software.

yup, it has the cx-server and i did installed the cx-server before installing the programmer..wat went wrong?

I've have this problem before. There is something else installed that is causing the problem.
I was fortunate to have my laptop die, and that was one piece of software I installed first.

Delete all Omron sub directories, buy Registery Mechanic and clean out the registery - it may help. I have found it to be very useful in the past.

Hello sysin,

Do you not have any manuals???
256Mb or higher - minimum
512Mb recomemnded
More, depending on the size of your program.
As BobB states, 2Gb is the PC "norm" these days. 256Mb is a bit mean!

looks like i nid to expand my memory..tnx a lot for the info..
i think id better ask the omron technical for this problem..
tnx again..