Mini Circuit Breaker

PERSPOLIS

HI EVERYONE
There is a step down control transformer 600 t0 110v in one of the machine control panel with 5A fuse in each phase of the primary and one 25A fuse at the 110v side. I like to change these fuse and replace them with MINI AUTOMATIC FUSE BREAKER .
Is there any specific requirement. Thanks a lot

use a slow acting circuit breaker (like D characteristic) with 6 or 10 A rating to supply the transformer as it has an induction load and might trip the breaker at power up.
on the output 100 v, the breaker should be selected according to the load type. usually if it is an electronic type, use faster acting breaker.

All of the Mini curcuit breakers I know of are only rated for 480/277 Y applications.

There is a mfg from South Africa that may have one for higher voltage but I can't remember the name (I think it's some 3 letter acronym like ICB or something).

I think one of the siemens ranges of small circuit breakers covers 690V.

Whats the VA of the transformer ?

try Moeller . they have a big range and have good quality with acceptable prices. also they give technical support ( check with a dealer)...

You can definately use a mini-CB on the secondary but probably not on the primary. We usually use something like this on the primary:

Ziemens, I work for a Moeller distributor and they do not have a mini rated at 600V.

Have a look here: http://www.moeller.net/binary/w_brochures/w7577en.pdf

pdf page 11 gives the ratings.

The company I was thinking of is CBI but their minis only are rated for 415VAC

http://www.cbi-electric.com/products_select.php?p=2

The Automation Direct WMS series are made by Eaton/Cutler Hammer (who we also sell) and are also limited to 277V per pole (480 Y Configuration).

For the primary we would generally use something like this:
PKZM0-4.jpg