Modbus TCP/IP in Cimplicity

puravdagli

Hi All,

This is my first experience with Modbus TCP. I need to read data from 2 Ashland ORP panels (I dont think the type of device really matters) into Cimplicity v6.2.

I know Cimplicity has a built in Modbus TCP driver but I have heard people having doubts about its robustness and reliability. Also, I am not aware of the amount of configuration involved. The other option I have is the Kepware Modbus TCP driver. Again, I do not have enough information about this to make an educated comparison. Please suggest.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.

You don't mention your target processor, but, the PACSystems controllers have Modbus TCP channels as standard.

Refer to G.E. GFK-2224D, Chapter 7.

Similar Topics

Hi All, I'm using AB plc 5370(Modbus TCP slave progm type) with GE cimplicity scada V8.1. For DI,DO,AI communication is working good. But, I...
Replies
Views
hii i have a servo controler mp2300 from Yaskawa. i want to connact with cimplicity hmi through modbus tcp protocol. i open mudbus tcp request...
Replies
Views
If a device has Modbus RTU over serial and Modbus RTO over TCP and Modbus TCP then there is a difference between Modbus RTU over TCP vs Modbus TCP...
Replies
Views
Hi There. I have PC to get few tags from PLC into C# windows forms application. What is the best and fastest way? I could not find Omron in...
Replies
Views
I contacted Hach and bought a kit they recommended for a customer to add Modbus TCP capability to his Chlorine Analyzer with a SC4500 controller...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom