Simatic s7-200 + GSM

KevinLau

Dear all,
I am trying to put the s7-200 cpu 212 in a operation site and connected to a GSM modem (Aplus Messenger by PICOBOX) and then communicate with the computer at my office. I am using the PioneeR GSM at my office. I want to check the "I" and "Q" values of the PLC and set the memory values of that device. Is the proTool support that kind of communication? I don't have any experience of woking with the GSM, anyone can help me?
Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Kevin Lau

check siemens microautomation sets , you will find applications with examples for gsm commuincation.

i don't think protool will support this, for wide area network will need sinaut