A1S issues

Hi all,

Working with a Mitsi A1S CPU, GX Developer V8.55

Is there a simple way to change a timer preset? I tried online editing and overwriting the program, in both cases, got the message:

PLC Cannot write during a ROM operation, ES:0180201e

Thanks for any info.

TM

Found it, the memory module is a A1SMCA-8KP. It's a ROM only module. Cut power, pulled the module and powered up, then changed the timer, no problem. Wrapped the module in anti-static and locked it in the vault for future use.

Kudos to MrPLC forum, they had the answer on this one.

Thanks!

TM

Similar Topics

Has anyone tried to salvage equipment that has been under water in floods? I have had pretty good success cleaning with isopropanol and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, how do you fully erase an A1S? I have tries with both medoc and gx developer but both ask for a password which I don't have, I've even...
Replies
Views
How do you hold a valve entered in data a register if a mains failure on an a1s plc .Are there battery back up like on a fx plc or is there a code...
Replies
Views
im having problems connecting a e900 hmi to a mitsubishi a1s PLC, the hmi is downloading from edesigner properly via RS232, however when...
Replies
Views
I am trying to communicate to a Mitsubishi A1s via a E710 hmi. I can communicate to either one separately, but when trying to communicate through...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom