SLC 503 using net eni; to panel view 600 plus

kenr305

I had a problem come up today. I connected the net eni to the
slc 503, I can see, program and monitor the processor using​
RS Linx and logix.

I can program the panel view 600plus thru the switch, when I run theruntime simulation it works perfectly on my computer, it sees the tags and provides the information as requested.

When I download the program and try to run the application on the panel view it downloads fine and the screens show up as expected but the information from the plc is not there (gauges and bar graphsand numerical displays)

I can't seem to find the problem. Any suggestions on where to look?

Last edited:
You have not copied your offline communciation link to the ONLINE communication setup in Rslinx Enterprise.

COMMON ERROR.

That is why your PC simulation works, because you have specified your path correctly.....

Friday I located the problem

There is a check box that must be checked in the download program that says overwrite communications.

Somehow that box had become unchecked.

Once I checked it everything went to working perfectly.